If you are seeing following symptoms on your system then you have been infected with this browser hijacker.
- Modifies default browser’s setting without the awareness of users.
- This Virus Hijacks your current webpage and redirect it to unknown sites.
- It also shows banners, transitional in-line text Ads and Highlighted keywords under “Sponsored by Flotillaandcyclist.bid “.
- Flotillaandcyclist.bid is infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections and can steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
- Consumes all the available resources of the system making the performance dull.
What is ‘Flotillaandcyclist.bid ‘
Flotillaandcyclist.bid is a scam website that will generate random pop-ups about virus and ask to click on its free tool to detect the threat. There by this nasty redirect virus able to download its rouge program onto it. Adding to that it also urge you to pay for any rogue security product or call on their tech-support number for assistance. These services highly chargeable and can fraud you with lot of money. Flotillaandcyclist.bid can harm your PC in various tricky ways, such as taking over the browsers and injecting codes to keep track over user’s surfing habits. Hence it is better to remove such bogus browser extension as soon as possible.