QuilMiner is a nasty backdoor Trojan which help the hacker to control over the targeted PC and carry on mischievous activities from the background. This Trojan virus can be distributed through spam email attachments, malicious torrents and freeware programs. After installed it can corrupt Windows registry and browser settings immediately that you couldn’t get a clue of it. Soon you will noticed your computer is acting wired like browsers get redirected to dubious websites, PC’s performance slows down drastically, sometimes your system switched of suddenly at the middle of your work. Moreover QuilMiner can open up system backdoor for other malware infections. It replicates itself with several aliases so as to confuse the security detection or being manually removed by the user. You should remove QuilMiner immediately to safeguard your computer.
Payload Of QuilMiner Virus
- Inserts its malicious code into executable files on the infected system to execute automatically.
- Intercept HTTP traffic from web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Always bypass security tools through rootkit tactic.
- Infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections.
- Steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
- Throws fake security alerts, pop-ups and warnings.
- Consumes all the available resources of the system making the performance dull.
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove QuilMiner automatically.