NLMSPREP.EXE is an invasive Trojan program that negotiates the resources of the attacked computer system for illicit purposes. This destructive program has been reported to make use of the CPU and GPU resources of the system for digital currency mining and make profit.
Users are generally not aware of the existence of NLMSPREP.EXE as it imitates to be any legit program or process. You can get this trojan program along with freeware downloads or performing fake updates. As soon as, NLMSPREP.EXE gets installed it adds registry codes to auto-launch its process within the task manager. And consume all resources available for mining the crypto-currency like Bitcoin, Monero,or DarkNetCoin so on to make profit without the knowledge of users.
NLMSPREP.EXE trojan threat makes the PC extremely dull as its process consumes all the resources. Soon your PC could be crashed down. Quickly follow the removal instructions to ensure complete removal of NLMSPREP.EXE virus.
If you notice NLMSPREP.EXE within task manager then, it means it is an infected file that needs to be removed quickly.
Symptoms Shown by NLMSPREP.EXE
- User may locate its process “NCShop.exe” within the task manager window which will have a description of “No File”.
- The CPU usage will show 90% or above.
- Applications will run slowly and minimize and maximize window will stuck at times.
- User may face difficulties while playing games, watching videos and performing other tasks.
- Normal performance of the computer will be hampered.
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove NLMSPREP.EXE automatically.