Documento.exe is detected as a Trojan virus that is found to be utilizing CPU resources of the PC to mine digital currency. Although, Documento.exe is an executable file of Win and developed by Microsoft and is usually located in the ‘c:\users\%USERNAME%\appdata\local\’ folder.
Documento.exe weaken the security system of the infected PC so as to insert additional harmful contents and codes to take full control over the whole system. It runs in back ground. Documento.exe generally comes into PC by wrapped installation and spam email attachment.You can find it on c:\users\%USERNAME%\appdata\local\temp\folder. This malicious file gather all your records, all your browsing history, and even all your registration information and share this information with malicious hacker. This program throw error messages on PC. Documento.exe is a common issue faced by computer users now a days. Never attempt clicking on its pop-ups. Just follow the manual removal solution if you are a computer savvy or quickly eliminate it by removal tool.
Effect Of Webhelper.exe virus on your computer:
- User may locate its process “Documento.exe” within the task manager window which will have a description of “No File”.
- The CPU usage will show 90% or above.
- Applications will run slowly and minimize and maximize window will stuck at times.
- User may face difficulties while playing games, watching videos and performing other tasks.
- Normal performance of the computer will be hampered.
If you notice Documento.exe within task manager then, it means it is an infected file that needs to be removed quickly.
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove Documento.exe automatically.