What is ‘OneSafe PC Cleaner’
OneSafe PC Cleaner is a potentially unwanted program which can enter te targeted computer stealthily along with various software like free games, tools, and fake program update. OneSafe PC Cleaner is a rouge security program that cheat inexperience computer users over money for fake upgrades. This rouge application interfering with legitimate security programs and preventing the computer user from using their Web browser to access security-related websites to remain undetected and does its malicious activities without any obstacle. If your computer has been infected with OneSafe PC Cleaner avoid following any of its instructions use a reliable anti-malware program to scan your hard drives and remove Safe PC Cleaner and its associated files completely.
|Name||“OneSafe PC Cleaner”|
|Description||“OneSafe PC Cleaner” cheats users and make them pay money for fake upgrades.|
|Possible Symptoms||Performance degradation of system, Malware Attacks, Cyber Theft, Deliver of Fake error warnings, avoid visiting useful web address, Change of browser settings and adding up start-up codes to Registry Editor.|
|Detection / Removal Tool||Download the Detection/Removal tool– To confirm attack of “OneSafe PC Cleaner” virus on your computer.|
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner automatically.
How Your Computer Got Infected With OneSafe PC Cleaner Virus
• Freeware or shareware download from unverified websites.
• Visiting any suspicious links like pornographic, torrents, suspicious pop-ups so on.
• Updating existing programs/applications from redirected links.
• Peer-to-Peer sharing of files, playing online games, downloading pirated software, infected media devices.
Effect Of OneSafe PC Cleaner virus on your computer
•OneSafe PC Cleaner inserts its malicious code into executable files on the infected system to execute automatically.
•OneSafe PC Cleaner always bypass security tools through rootkit tactic.
•OneSafe PC Cleaner is infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections.
•OneSafe PC Cleaner update your installed application without your permission.
•OneSafe PC Cleaner can steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
•OneSafe PC Cleaner throws fake security alerts, pop-ups and warnings.
•OneSafe PC Cleaner consumes all the available resources of the system making the performance dull.
Methods to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner from the computer
If you have OneSafe PC Cleaner virus dropped inside, then your computer might also be infected with other spyware and potentially unwanted programs. You can try removing those manually, but manual method may not help you out fully to remove all the threats as they can regenerate itself if a single program code remain inside. Also, manual method requires very much proficiency in registry and program details, ant single mistake can put you in big trouble. Your computer may even crash down in the middle. Thus, Security researchers and virus experts always recommend using powerful and effective anti-spyware scanner and protector tool to completely remove the spyware or other potentially unwanted software from the infected computer system or other device.
Automatic OneSafe PC Cleaner Removal solution
SpyHunter has got all the feature that can help to remove OneSafe PC Cleanervirus from the infected computer and also prevent the other threats to attack the device in future. Once SpyHunter starts to run in the background, it will keep up notified if any threat or PUP tries to enter. Another feature of SpyHunter is that, whenever you install any new program it will first scan the program and if it is not from any trusted source, it will notify you. Thus you can choose yourself either to go through the next installation step or stop right there.
How to install Spyhunter:
- Click on the above link to download and execute the required actions.
- After installation this program should be updated and scan. Examine the result when the scan will be finished. If you find some useful for you utilities in the list, so you can eliminate the tick near it, otherwise Spyhunter will remove the software. It pertains to the uncommon and special utilities that users install for their work. But generally, there is no need to delete any ticks.
- After that you should click Fix Threats button. If you have already had the license, then the viruses will be removed. In case you did not, then you will have the opportunity to pay for the license key.
How to manually remove OneSafe PC Cleaner from your computer
Follow the below steps carefully to remove OneSafe PC Cleaner completely from your computer.
Please Note that the manual steps involves registry changes which may damage your computer if not performed properly. For Automatic removal, please download the tool below which will do the same automatically without harming anything and does not require special attention.
How to manually remove OneSafe PC Cleaner from browsers:
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions:
|From Internet Explorer
1. Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Manage add-ons from the menu.
3. Select Toolbar and Extension tab.
4. Search for OneSafe PC Cleaner or other suspicious add-ons.
5. Click Disable button.6. Select the following options one by one: Tool ->> Internet Options ->> Advanced ->> Reset7. On Reset IE settings tab, tick Delete personal settings, click Reset button and you will get Reset IE Settings window
|from Google Chrome:
1. Start google chrome
2. Type chrome://settings/ on the address bar.
3. Click on the Extensions tab.
4. Search for OneSafe PC Cleaner or other suspicious extensions and delete it.
5. Reset Homepage and search engine.Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings:
1. Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings
2. Scroll down to the bottom again and click Reset browser settings
1. Open your Safari browser from the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled “Reset Safari…”
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search related OneSafe PC Cleaner extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.5. Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information
6. Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state. Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
Note: This can only remove the extensions and add-ons from the browsers. The complete removal means more than this. You must reset browser settings and re-launch all the browsers. It is recommended to use automatic Reset browser option from the SpyHunter strong antivirus tool.
Step:-2 • Remove all associates files from operating system:
|From Windows XP:
1. Click Start
2. Choose control panel
3. Choose Add/Remove Programs
4. Find OneSafe PC Cleaner related files.
5. Click Remove button.
|From Windows 8:
1. Right click on the bottom left corner of the computer screen
2. Choose control panel from the left menu
3. Go to programs and Features and click uninstall a program
4. Search for OneSafe PC Cleaner and related suspicious program
5. Click Uninstall button.
|From Windows 7/ Vista:
1. Click start and select Control panel
2. Select Programs and features and Uninstall a program
3. Find OneSafe PC Cleaner related files.
4. Click Remove button.
How to Remove Registry files from SafeMode.
There are many Malware/Adware/Spyware and malicious application which won’t allow the user to uninstall or remove the files with normal windows boot. In such scenarios, please follow the below instructions to start your computer in Safe mode and remove the malicious files and registry information.
Step 1: If ‘OneSafe PC Cleaner’ stops you from starting your system in Safe Mode with Networking, attempt to restart your system in Safe Mode with Command Prompt by pressing ‘F8’ key while your system is booting.
Press F8 key continuously until the Windows Advanced Options Menu launches. And then press Enter key to continue.
Step 2: Once the windows started, Go to Start -> RUN -> Type “CMD”
On the ‘Command Prompt’ -> Type ‘Regedit’ to open ‘Windows Explorer
- Registry Editor window will open, locate and delete all registry items associated with ‘OneSafe PC Cleaner’.
- Go to File click Export
- Save the File in c:\ as regbackup, click save
- Go to Edit<Find > and search for anyentry related to ‘OneSafe PC Cleaner’.
- Press Delete to remove it
- Continue pressing F3 and deleting items related to the program, until all the links are gone.
Note: You must only choose and delete the values and their associated registry entries for OneSafe PC Cleaner, others should not be altered, edited or deleted. At any point you think not comfortable with the manual process, stop it immediately and use OneSafe PC Cleaner. Removal Tool for safe problem solution.
Step:-4 • Reboot the Computer and Run the Anti-malware tool for Complete Removal of ‘OneSafe PC Cleaner’.
Now Reboot the computer and run the scanner to detect any threat or suspicious program remaining inside. If you are not satisfied with the results and still see the issues, We recommend using the automatic OneSafe PC Cleaner Removal tool for complete removal.
Unwanted Application uninstall recommendation
We would recommend to use ‘Perfect Uninstaller’ t safely uninstall any unwanted program including “OneSafe PC Cleaner”. Sometimes, the corrupted files and malware won’t uninstall the traditional way of going to Add/Remove program and uninstall. If you are having trouble uninstalling such unwanted applications from your computer the ‘Perfect Uninstaller’ is the best solution.