What is UCWIFI.EXE
UCWIFI.EXE is just another unwanted software that is found bundled with other applications. It is categorized as an Adware program that is used as an advertising campaign that shows up ads and pop-ups upon the browsers like Chrome, Mozilla and Microsoft Edge. UCWIFI.EXE is published by UCWeb Inc. (signed by TAOBAO (CHINA) SOFTWARE CO.,LTD. UCWIFI.EXE throws up warnings and exceptions that makes screen freeze up and hamper performance.you must scan for UCWIFI.EXE and remove it immediately.
|Publisher:||UCWeb Inc. (signed by TAOBAO (CHINA) SOFTWARE CO.,LTD.)|
|Product:||UC free WiFi|
|Version:||1, 0, 0, 1|
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove UCWIFI.EXE automatically.
How Your Computer Got Infected With UCWIFI.EXE Virus
• Freeware or shareware download from unverified websites.
• Visiting any suspicious links like pornographic, torrents, suspicious pop-ups so on.
• Updating existing programs/applications from redirected links.
• Peer-to-Peer sharing of files, playing online games, downloading pirated software, infected media devices.
Effect Of UCWIFI.EXE virus on your computer
• UCWIFI.EXE inserts its malicious code into executable files on the infected system to execute automatically.
• UCWIFI.EXE Hijacks your current webpage and redirect it to unknown sites.
• UCWIFI.EXE always bypass security tools through rootkit tactic.
• UCWIFI.EXE is infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections.
• UCWIFI.EXE update your installed application without your permission.
• UCWIFI.EXE can steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
• UCWIFI.EXE throws fake security alerts, pop-ups and warnings.
• UCWIFI.EXE consumes all the available resources of the system making the performance dull.
Methods to remove UCWIFI.EXE from the computer
If you have UCWIFI.EXE virus dropped inside, then your computer might also be infected with other spyware and potentially unwanted programs. You can try removing those manually, but manual method may not help you out fully to remove all the threats as they can regenerate itself if a single program code remain inside. Also, manual method requires very much proficiency in registry and program details, ant single mistake can put you in big trouble. Your computer may even crash down in the middle. Thus, Security researchers and virus experts always recommend using powerful and effective anti-spyware scanner and protector tool to completely remove the spyware or other potentially unwanted software from the infected computer system or other device.
Automatic UCWIFI.EXE Removal solution
SpyHunter has got all the feature that can help to remove UCWIFI.EXEvirus from the infected computer and also prevent the other threats to attack the device in future. Once SpyHunter starts to run in the background, it will keep up notified if any threat or PUP tries to enter. Another feature of SpyHunter is that, whenever you install any new program it will first scan the program and if it is not from any trusted source, it will notify you. Thus you can choose yourself either to go through the next installation step or stop right there.
How to install Spyhunter:
- Click on the above link to download and execute the required actions.
- After installation this program should be updated and scan. Examine the result when the scan will be finished. If you find some useful for you utilities in the list, so you can eliminate the tick near it, otherwise Spyhunter will remove the software. It pertains to the uncommon and special utilities that users install for their work. But generally, there is no need to delete any ticks.
- After that you should click Fix Threats button. If you have already had the license, then the viruses will be removed. In case you did not, then you will have the opportunity to pay for the license key.
How to manually remove UCWIFI.EXE from your computer
Follow the below steps carefully to remove UCWIFI.EXE completely from your computer.
Please Note that the manual steps involves registry changes which may damage your computer if not performed properly. For Automatic removal, please download the tool below which will do the same automatically without harming anything and does not require special attention.
Automatic Removal of ‘UCWIFI.EXE ‘
How to manually remove UCWIFI.EXE from browsers:
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions:
|from Google Chrome:
1. Start google chrome
2. Type chrome://settings/ on the address bar.
3. Click on the Extensions tab.
4. Search for UCWIFI.EXE or other suspicious extensions and delete it.
5. Reset Homepage and search engine.
|From Internet Explorer
1. Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Manage add-ons from the menu.
3. Select Toolbar and Extension tab.
4. Search for UCWIFI.EXE or other suspicious add-ons.
5. Click Disable button.
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search related UCWIFI.EXE extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.
Note: This can only remove the extensions and add-ons from the browsers. The complete removal means more than this. You must reset browser settings and re-launch all the browsers. It is recommended to use automatic Reset browser option from the SpyHunter strong antivirus tool.
Step:-2 • Remove all associates files from operating system:
|From Windows XP:
1. Click Start
2. Choose control panel
3. Choose Add/Remove Programs
4. Find UCWIFI.EXE related files.
5. Click Remove button.
|From Windows 8:
1. Right click on the bottom left corner of the computer screen
2. Choose control panel from the left menu
3. Go to programs and Features and click uninstall a program
4. Search for UCWIFI.EXE and related suspicious program
5. Click Uninstall button.
|From Windows 7/ Vista:
1. Click start and select Control panel
2. Select Programs and features and Uninstall a program
3. Find UCWIFI.EXE related files.
4. Click Remove button.
Step:- 3 • Remove all Registry Entries added by UCWIFI.EXE
1. Press window’s icon and “R”
2. It will open the Run window and type “regedit”
3. Registry Editor window will open, locate and delete all registry items associated with UCWIFI.EXE.
4. Go to File click Export
5. Save the File in c:\ as regbackup, click save
6. Go to Edit<Find 7. Press F3 to search
8. Press Delete to remove it
9. Continue pressing F3 and deleting items related to the program, until all the links are gone.
Note: Note: you must only choose and delete the values and their associated registry entries for UCWIFI.EXE, others should not be altered, edited or deleted. At any point you think not comfortable with the manual process, stop it immediately and use UCWIFI.EXE Removal Tool for safe problem solution.
Step:-4 • Reboot the Computer and Run the Anti-malware tool for Complete Removal of UCWIFI.EXE:
Now Reboot the computer and run the scanner to detect any threat or suspicious program remaining inside. If you are not satisfied with the results and still see the issues, We recommend using the automatic UCWIFI.EXE Removal tool for complete removal.
Your computer is fully protected now.