|“I have installed PC Accelerate Pro considering it as a helpful tool for me. But now I can’t find it useful rather I am facing strange issues on my computer. Is it a virus? Please give some info as well as removal procedure for PC Accelerate Pro.”|
What is PC Accelerate Pro
Many users like you get attracted by its fake publication that “PC Accelerate Pro is a powerful security application that boost the performance of the PC by cleaning up junk files”. But we make you clear that it’s a pop up virus that can take control over your PC and starts its malicious activities silently. Many users complains that this program has installed in their PC without their permission. Yes they are right, being a potentially unwanted program it often comes along with other free software installation from internet. After infecting the targeted PC, It will pop up fake messages of system error and virus and ask you to purchase the full version to fix the problem. Beside this PC Accelerate Pro adds unwanted browser add-on that throw plenty of advertisements in the meanwhile user surf the internet. It is better to remove PC Accelerate Pro to avoid such issues.
|Virus Name||PC Accelerate Pro|
|Behavior||“PC Accelerate Pro” hijacks your current page and redirect it to advertising websites.|
|Risk Impacted||Performance degradation of system, Malware Attacks, Cyber Theft.|
|Applies on||All versions of Windows Operating System.|
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove PC Accelerate Pro automatically.
How your computer got infected with PC Accelerate Pro
Via freeware or shareware
PC Accelerate Pro can be included within some freeware or shareware programs – as a legitimate way of generating advertising revenues that help to fund the development and distribution of the freeware or shareware program
A visit to an infected website can result in unauthorized installation of PC Accelerate Pro. Hacker technologies are often used to penetrated via a browser vulnerability.
Effects of PC Accelerate Pro on your computer
• PC Accelerate Pro Hijacks your current webpage and redirect it to unknown sites.
• PC Accelerate Pro always bypass security tools through rootkit tactic
• PC Accelerate Pro is infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections
• PC Accelerate Pro update your installed application without your permission.
• PC Accelerate Pro can steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
How to manually remove PC Accelerate Pro from browsers
• Start Google crome.
• Select Tools, then, click on Extensions. It opens a window showing all the installed Extensions and plug-ins of Google Chrome.
• Click on settings to display current configuration of Google Chrome.
• Scroll down to the ‘On startup’ section with the option ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’ and click on Set pages.
• Click on the “X” button to remove the unwanted or hijacked startpage from Google Chrome.
• If there is only one startup page and the default startpage is removed, you should create a new preferred web address by clicking Add a new page and type http://www.google.com to set Google as your default startup page.
• Scroll down to the ‘Appearance’ section and Put a Check mark on Show Home Button and click Change.
• Select ‘Use the New Tab page’ option. This will disable the new tab option from opening to adware. Click OK to save the current settings.
• Restore the default search engine. Scroll down to the ‘Search’ section and click on the optionManage search engines…
• Start Firefox and Press Ctrl+Shift+A to open the ‘Add-Ons Manager’. This windows will provide a list of all extensions and plugins installed in Firefox.
• Under Extensions, select the adware or Potentially Unwanted Program items and the click the Remove button.
• restart Firefox and check if the changes you have made are successful
• Press the Firefox button and then select options and reset the default homepage on the General Tab.
• At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window), and select Troubleshooting Information.
• Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
• Click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
• Click Finish and check everything is fixed as well.
• Click the Security icon and select “Block pop-up windows” to stop some types of pop-ups.
• Check your homepage and search-engine settings. Ad-injection software sometimes changes these settings. Click the General icon and make sure that the Homepage field is empty or contains the website you want’
• Click the Search icon and make sure that the search engine setting shows your preferred search engine. In some versions of Safari, this setting is in the General pane.
• Click the Extensions icon and uninstall it.
How to manually remove PC Accelerate Pro from Windows 7
- Open Windows Start menu.
- Go to control panel-> Open Programs and features and search for PC Accelerate Pro program and click to uninstall.
- Delete any folders or files related to PC Accelerate Pro by checking the following locations:
Note:- Manual removal requires high proficiency as it is really tough and risky process. If you are unaware about where its malevolent files are really hiding, it is compulsory for you make use of this potent automatic virus removal tool as it will facilitate you save your time and hassle.
How to install Spyhunter:
- Click on the above link and execute the required actions.
- After installation this program should be updated and scan. Examine the result when the scan will be finished. If you find some useful for you utilities in the list, so you can eliminate the tick near it, otherwise Spyhunter will remove the software. It pertains to the uncommon and special utilities that users install for their work. But generally, there is no need to delete any ticks.
- After that you should click Fix Threats button. If you have already had the license, then the viruses will be removed. In case you did not, then you will have the opportunity to pay for the license key.
Your computer is fully protected now.