|“home.sweetim.com is a fake search engine which can enter into your computer via freeware and shareware download. This redirect virus can make your surfing experience disgusting by redirecting your search result to somewhere else without your request. If you want to get rid of home.sweetim.com then you can follow the below removal guide.”|
What is home.sweetim.com
home.sweetim.com is describe as a browser hijacker which can replace your legitimate search engine with its own i.e.www.home.sweetim.com. This programs claims to provide you the best search result quickly. However it’s just a fake promise to gather your attention. It can redirect your search result to some doubtful websites where you could only get a lot of annoying ads and sponsored links. Clicking on them may lead to download other adware, Trojan programs into the targeted computer. Apart from this home.sweetim.com can hamper your privacy as it can able to monitor your browsing activities. Presence of home.sweetim.com is not safe at all for your computer and you must delete it immediately.
|Virus Type||Browser Hijacker|
|Behavior||“home.sweetim.com” hijacks your current page and redirect it to advertising websites.|
|Risk Impacted||Performance degradation of system, Malware Attacks, Cyber Theft.|
|Applies on||All versions of Windows Operating System.|
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to remove home.sweetim.com automatically.
How your computer got infected with home.sweetim.com
Via freeware or shareware
home.sweetim.com can be included within some freeware or shareware programs – as a legitimate way of generating advertising revenues that help to fund the development and distribution of the freeware or shareware program
A visit to an infected website can result in unauthorized installation of home.sweetim.com. Hacker technologies are often used to penetrated via a browser vulnerability.
Effects of home.sweetim.com on your computer
• home.sweetim.com Hijacks your current webpage and redirect it to unknown sites.
• home.sweetim.com always bypass security tools through rootkit tactic
• home.sweetim.com is infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections
• home.sweetim.com update your installed application without your permission.
• home.sweetim.com can steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
How to manually remove home.sweetim.com from your computer
Follow the below steps carefully to remove home.sweetim.com completely from your computer.
Please Note that the manual steps involves registry changes which may damage your computer if not performed properly. For Automatic removal, please download the tool below which will do the same automatically without harming anything and does not require special attention.
Automatic Removal of ‘home.sweetim.com’
Manual Removal of ‘home.sweetim.com’
Step 1: If this nasty home.sweetim.com stops you from starting your system in Safe Mode with Networking, attempt to restart your system in Safe Mode with Command Prompt by pressing ‘F8’ key while your system is booting.
Press F8 key continuously until the Windows Advanced Options Menu launches. And then press Enter key to continue.
Step 2: Once the windows started, Go to Start -> RUN -> Type “CMD”
On the ‘Command Prompt’ -> Type ‘Explorer’ to open ‘Windows Explorer’
On the ‘Windows Explorer’ screen, please browse and open the below path
Step 3: The next step is to open ‘Registry’ and reset the default configuration. To do that, please follow the below steps.
Go to “Start” -> RUN -> ‘regedit’ -> Enter
The registry editor window will be opened.
On the Registry editor window, browse the below path by extending the relevant key. (Mentioned below). Select ‘Shell’ in the right side window and double click to change it’s value.
If it’s not already set to ‘Explorer.exe’ then change it to the same and click on ‘OK’ to exit.
How to install Spyhunter:
- Click on the above link to download and execute the required actions.
- After installation this program should be updated and scan. Examine the result when the scan will be finished. If you find some useful for you utilities in the list, so you can eliminate the tick near it, otherwise Spyhunter will remove the software. It pertains to the uncommon and special utilities that users install for their work. But generally, there is no need to delete any ticks.
- After that you should click Fix Threats button. If you have already had the license, then the viruses will be removed. In case you did not, then you will have the opportunity to pay for the license key.
Your computer is fully protected now.