What is Firefox Opinion Survey
Firefox Opinion Survey is a tricky and malicious web domain that keeps on redirecting users to unknown webpages. It has the feature to automatically configure browser settings, perform updates and download other nasty extensions, toolbars and plug-in as and when needed. If your browser has got infected with this redirect virus, then you will see Firefox Opinion Survey as your default homepage along with a search bar looking very familiar to Google or Bing. Thus, users are generally not able to detect that their homepage has been hijacked. You may wonder how Firefox Opinion Survey got onto your browser!!! But let us aware you that such programs are always keep roaming around the internet to catch up the browsers. Thus, users must be very careful while visiting any webpage, downloading freeware, updating applications like java, flash player and while playing online games from unknown platforms. Firefox Opinion Survey also keep spying over user’s browsing routines so as to mislead users by dropping attracting adverts related to previous browsing sessions. Thus, the users get easily tricked and become another victim of such crimes. You need to remove such misleading website as soon as possible.
|Virus Name||Firefox Opinion Survey|
|Virus Type||Browser Hijacker|
|Behavior||“Firefox Opinion Survey” hijacks your current page and redirect it to unknown websites.|
|Risk Impacted||Performance degradation of system, Malware Attacks, Cyber Theft, Deliver of Fake error warnings, avoid visiting useful web address, Change of browser settings and adding up start-up codes to Registry Editor.|
|Applies on||All versions of Windows Operating System.|
We would recommend to use below tool and run it on your computer to removeFirefox Opinion Survey automatically.
How Your Computer Got Infected WithFirefox Opinion Survey Virus
• Freeware or shareware download from unverified websites.
• Visiting any suspicious links like pornographic, torrents, suspicious pop-ups so on.
• Updating existing programs/applications from redirected links.
• Peer-to-Peer sharing of files, playing online games, downloading pirated software, infected media devices.
Effect OfFirefox Opinion Survey virus on your computer
•Firefox Opinion Survey inserts its malicious code into executable files on the infected system to execute automatically.
•Firefox Opinion Survey Hijacks your current webpage and redirect it to unknown sites.
•Firefox Opinion Survey always bypass security tools through rootkit tactic.
•Firefox Opinion Survey is infamous for inserting computer with unknown infections.
•Firefox Opinion Survey update your installed application without your permission.
•Firefox Opinion Survey can steal your personal data like IP address, login data and browsing keywords and visited URLs.
•Firefox Opinion Survey throws fake security alerts, pop-ups and warnings.
•Firefox Opinion Survey consumes all the available resources of the system making the performance dull.
Methods to removeFirefox Opinion Survey from the computer
If you have Firefox Opinion Survey virus dropped inside, then your computer might also be infected with other spyware and potentially unwanted programs. You can try removing those manually, but manual method may not help you out fully to remove all the threats as they can regenerate itself if a single program code remain inside. Also, manual method requires very much proficiency in registry and program details, ant single mistake can put you in big trouble. Your computer may even crash down in the middle. Thus, Security researchers and virus experts always recommend using powerful and effective anti-spyware scanner and protector tool to completely remove the spyware or other potentially unwanted software from the infected computer system or other device.
AutomaticFirefox Opinion Survey Removal solution
SpyHunter has got all the feature that can help to removeFirefox Opinion Surveyvirus from the infected computer and also prevent the other threats to attack the device in future. Once SpyHunter starts to run in the background, it will keep up notified if any threat or PUP tries to enter. Another feature of SpyHunter is that, whenever you install any new program it will first scan the program and if it is not from any trusted source, it will notify you. Thus you can choose yourself either to go through the next installation step or stop right there.
How to install Spyhunter:
- Click on the above link to download and execute the required actions.
- After installation this program should be updated and scan. Examine the result when the scan will be finished. If you find some useful for you utilities in the list, so you can eliminate the tick near it, otherwise Spyhunter will remove the software. It pertains to the uncommon and special utilities that users install for their work. But generally, there is no need to delete any ticks.
- After that you should click Fix Threats button. If you have already had the license, then the viruses will be removed. In case you did not, then you will have the opportunity to pay for the license key.
How to manually removeFirefox Opinion Survey from your computer
Follow the below steps carefully to removeFirefox Opinion Survey completely from your computer.
Please Note that the manual steps involves registry changes which may damage your computer if not performed properly. For Automatic removal, please download the tool below which will do the same automatically without harming anything and does not require special attention.
Automatic Removal of ‘Firefox Opinion Survey ‘
How to manually removeFirefox Opinion Survey from browsers:
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions:
|from Google Chrome:
1. Start google chrome
2. Type chrome://settings/ on the address bar.
3. Click on the Extensions tab.
4. Search forFirefox Opinion Survey or other suspicious extensions and delete it.
5. Reset Homepage and search engine.
|From Internet Explorer
1. Click on the cogwheel icon at the top right corner of the browser.
2. Choose Manage add-ons from the menu.
3. Select Toolbar and Extension tab.
4. Search forFirefox Opinion Survey or other suspicious add-ons.
5. Click Disable button.
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search relatedFirefox Opinion Survey extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.
Note: This can only remove the extensions and add-ons from the browsers. The complete removal means more than this. You must reset browser settings and re-launch all the browsers. It is recommended to use automatic Reset browser option from the SpyHunter strong antivirus tool.
Step:-2 • Remove all associates files from operating system:
|From Windows XP:
1. Click Start
2. Choose control panel
3. Choose Add/Remove Programs
4. FindFirefox Opinion Survey related files.
5. Click Remove button.
|From Windows 8:
1. Right click on the bottom left corner of the computer screen
2. Choose control panel from the left menu
3. Go to programs and Features and click uninstall a program
4. Search forFirefox Opinion Survey and related suspicious program
5. Click Uninstall button.
|From Windows 7/ Vista:
1. Click start and select Control panel
2. Select Programs and features and Uninstall a program
3. FindFirefox Opinion Survey related files.
4. Click Remove button.
Step:- 3 • Remove all Registry Entries added byFirefox Opinion Survey
1. Press window’s icon and “R”
2. It will open the Run window and type “regedit”
3. Registry Editor window will open, locate and delete all registry items associated withFirefox Opinion Survey.
4. Go to File click Export
5. Save the File in c:\ as regbackup, click save
6. Go to Edit<Find 7. Press F3 to search
8. Press Delete to remove it
9. Continue pressing F3 and deleting items related to the program, until all the links are gone.
Note: Note: you must only choose and delete the values and their associated registry entries forFirefox Opinion Survey, others should not be altered, edited or deleted. At any point you think not comfortable with the manual process, stop it immediately and useFirefox Opinion Survey Removal Tool for safe problem solution.
Step:-4 • Reboot the Computer and Run the Anti-malware tool for Complete Removal ofFirefox Opinion Survey:
Now Reboot the computer and run the scanner to detect any threat or suspicious program remaining inside. If you are not satisfied with the results and still see the issues, We recommend using the automaticFirefox Opinion Survey Removal tool for complete removal.